tisdag 3 oktober 2017

In the search of water

Do you ever get that feeling in your body when you need to get out and
embrace the moment and enjoy yourself however you´d like?

I brought my girlfriend out do some quick location scout for fishing and a potencial camping spot
it ended with an hour and a half wandering around on game trails, old hunting grounds.
None the less I had fun and I hope she had as well even if the cold weather is a constant reminder as winter is approaching. 

After a short hike we arrived at a pond where they use to hunt ducks, as we approached the pond we could hear a loud quackeling sound and after a second or two we saw this massive cloud of ducks fly away to another part of the pond, it was a breathtaking and beautiful sight - unfortunally I don´t have a real camera so couldn´t get close enough to get a decent photo of them. 

Found this old shutgun shell on the ground by the pond.

Amanita muscaria - Fly agaric
We decided to enter a small game trail away from the pond in search of the river and after a few minutes we finally arrived by the river side, it was so quiet and peaceful we followed the river for a few hundred meters but couldn´t find a suiteble location to camp.
Part from a little glade but there was fresh marks from wild boars so didn´t want to camp on their feeding ground.
This river is known for it´s carp-fishing even though I didn´t tend to fish for it, but they get pretty big, you can also get some trout and even salmon if you fish a little bit away from where the river meet the ocean. 

By the river side, squeezed myself through some thorny bushes to get a decent
photograph.
Armillaria mellea - Honey agaric
 As we journeyed back to the car I stumbled across a up dug field where the boars had fed and under a small pine tree I could see this red little thing on the ground so I went to see what it was, and I saw this little Amanita muscaria growing beneath a small pine tree.

Couldn´t resist to take a photo of it sence it reminds me of a power up mushroom from the game Super Mario haha.

Amanita muscaria - Fly agaric
As dusk approached we wandered, hand in hand back to the car, still in the search of water.
/Andy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar